Winetalent is working with Far Niente on a Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis in the Napa Valley.
About the Company: Founded in Oakville, California in 1885 and restored in 1979, Far Niente is consistently recognized as a benchmark producer of Napa Valley Chardonnay and Oakville Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. A dedication to winemaking in its highest form, paired with a focus on house style, vineyard ownership, social responsibility and legendary hospitality, has established Far Niente as one of the world’s great wine estates.
About the Position: The Sr. Manager of FP&A will be a vital member in finance and strategy, leading company’s revenue forecasts, long-range planning, and providing management with reporting, modeling, and ad hoc analyses to facilitate the Company’s understanding of current position, opportunities, forward path.
- In addition to all aspects of long-term planning, lead company’s near-term revenue budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis for both sales channels (wholesale and DTC) working closely with each channel manager on their respective businesses. With team of two, find trends, provide insight, and respond to ad hoc requests.
- Manage company’s long-range financial plan, providing department heads with analysis and data to support their assumptions, then integrating all inputs into a consolidated three-statement model
- Create and maintain updated demand forecasts. Support supply forecasting, aligning cost forecasts to company’s goals
- Work closely with Controller to consolidate, and provide analysis feedback on the annual budget
- Maintain revenue systems and data sources. Be proficient in all of company’s reporting and planning tools.
- Identify and recommend initiatives for business growth. Lead preparation of business plans supporting company’s desired new investments, acquisitions, dispositions and/or other business decisions
- Work with all levels of company to review previous and existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Support management in preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc internal and external reporting, as well as ad hoc analyses
- Bachelor’s Degree with significant coursework or work experience in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar areas of study. MBA preferred but not required
- 5 years of related experience with a quantitative focus
- Highly advanced Excel skills required:
- Ability to build interactive business models
- Ability to work with complex data sets
- Passion for continuous, self-driven learning. Takes initiative
- Demonstrated quantitative skills (financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling)
- Aptitude for creative problem-solving, often in situations that are ambiguous
- Strong collaboration and communication skills required: written and oral; ability to effectively express complex ideas and concepts to employees at all levels and as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with Microsoft NAV (or similar ERP systems), Adaptive Planning and Targit a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive salary and exciting benefits including 401K with match, generous paid time off, comprehensive benefits package, product allotment and discounts.
To apply email resume to email@example.com