WineTalent is working with our confidential client on a Vice President – Domestic Sales and Marketing role in the Napa Valley.
About the Company: Our client is a grower and producer of branded and private label wines sold worldwide.
About the Position: The Vice President – Domestic Sales and Marketing will direct and coordinate the activities of the domestic and private level wine salesforce. This position is responsible for managing a dispersed sales team and internal team members handling compliance and order fulfillment. Reporting into the company President, this person is responsible for the success of the US wine sales. The Vice President – Domestic Sales and Marketing will be the key contact for the distribution partners and private label customers.
- Review national on-premise pricing and programming plan with distributor partners
- Management of major retail chain accounts
- Development and management of customer relationships with private label clients. This will also include development of new brands
- Lead and manage all sales relationships with key distributor partners, especially RNDC and Breakthru Beverage
- Setting sales goals, evaluating sales team’s performance and mentor sales staff as needed
- Manage, evaluate and approve wholesale incentive programs
- Management of all sales contracts
- Organize channel management tracking for accountability of domestic sales team
- Partner with internal teams to develop pricing, programming, bonus, marketing and related programs
- In conjunction with finance and winemaking team, develop wine programs for current and forecasted sales levels
- Direct budget and P&L management including oversight of operating expenses, sales mix, pricing, and sales team’s goals and compensation levels
- Ensure compliance adhered to and order entry process is completed satisfactorily
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or closely related discipline
- At least 6 years of related sales experience
- Proven success in building and enriching relationships with business partners including wholesalers, private label buyers and related businesses
- Able to travel as much as 50% of the time within the United States, including some weekend stays.
- Experience with Diver and NAVision software.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time, salaried position with a performance-based bonus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience plus benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off and 401(k).
About WineTalent: WineTalent is a wine industry focused recruitment company. We work closely with our clients and our job seekers to find the right fit of talents, experience and work environment. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
Please email resume and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org